Thursday, October 15, 2009

Its another Thursday

Wake up around 830 and got to know the grade for my result.
CRCI - c
MADM - c+
If - B-
CG- A-

Guess what , i've stick to a round small chair for nearly 5 to 6 hours juz for the sake of my RC. GOSH!! Boring !!

Well, whats been going on this week? Actually , there is nothing special , as usual , wake up in the morning and stick to the comp for the next 24HRS. LOL

Yst, went to pavilion and meet up my cousin from australia.Its been 2 yrs ever since the last time we met. Dazlar , u r stil the same daz , skinny - wat can i say ~ He bring his Gf along , name HEYLEY juz turn 21 this yr. Oh , she is luvly , friendly and funny.

We shop, movie , and have our dinner at jalan ALOR. Miss the chicken wings(*_>) Went home around 10 , well gonna miss u guys.

PS : I likes heyley more thn amanda (*_*) + gonna upload our photo whn i get it from my cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment