Friday, October 9, 2009

bee......p......p........off9

we've been 2gether for 11 month 1 week + 1 day and now everything its over . Its juz like when u switch off the tv and everything gone black and blank. It is hard to walk thru this 1 yr and build up a strong relationship buts to end a relationship it is juz as simple as by click on a button and thats it . No explanation , nothing , yup trust me nothing.

I cant sleep , i've tried and i've cried for nearly 2 hours. SZE HWEI within this month u have cried a lots of time since exam till now , PLS juz STOP IT!! Well , my heart beat stop for quiet some time and it is dead, totally dead. This is the feeling i went thru 6 yrs ago. I nv cried when i met this situation except for my 1st LUV and now is u ~ thanks for that feeling .

u r juz s cold s an ice, it seem like u r heartless. Indeed u HATE ME!! I'm sad till d max and i cry till there is not even a sound. Everything will be ok by tml , is that true? Me - I - SZE right now totally lost, I"M SO SO SO SO SO ........................I ruin everthing and I'M SORRY

5 comments:

  1. I believe that everything happens for a reason.
    people change so that you can learn to let go.
    things go wrong, so that you can appreciate
    them when they're right.
    good things fall apart
    so better things can fall together.
    cause the best things in life..
    they don't come free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear..i have also experience the same situation u are in..2 yrs back with kevin and also with my 1st love..

    i recommend u a good book to read about relationship..to understand why guys act cold towards us making us girls feel unlove and feel like breaking up..

    it's call "men are from mars, woman are from venus"..when open sem that time i'll lend u yea..*wink*

    For now..don't waste ur tears to cry over him..enjoy urself and go shop till u drop..hehe. fill up ur day with many activities to get him out of ur mind..do some crazy stuff XD LOL jkjk promise me no more tears yea dear...take care~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. be strong girl, having ups and downs in life is just about an everyday thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. be strong girl~we will always by your side..

    ReplyDelete