Saturday, September 26, 2009

ArRive PG

arrive penang at 5pm , thanks to TERRANCE ride. Once i reach home , i have chicken rice and nasi lemak , so damn full now (*_*)

You know who is the most i wanna meet , whose msg i wanna receive when my msg alert beep , whose call i wanna receive when the peerless darlin RANG ?? But i'm so dissapointed , you let me down. So, i gave u a msg , ur msg is juz as cold as i couldn't recognize that it is u who msg me. Ok , fine - if u wanna continue to be like this than its ok for me , i have no words , no comment at all. i'll grant u for what u want.

Around 8pm u juz msg me and say u gonna pass the bag for me and ask for ur mom mooncake mould. THAT'S IT?? yeah , u say u gonna pass by here cause u gonna meet ur friend at CC. OK , and once again - u got what u want.

I think i'm gonna replan everything for me , i dun wanna waste any more time .

I need someone to have a drink v me right now - gonna find my babez now

2 comments: