Friday, October 16, 2009

Juz for my princess

-then we chat a lot he said..
-he will wait my asnwer
-i said i donno
-he said actually i Got the answer liao
-just i donwan say it he understand liao de
-he ask me don cry, we r still fren i said..
-will u still accept me as ur fren?
-he said why not, nobody understand u more than me
-
[baby , i'm so touched by the last sentence , nobody understand u more than me. I know u r lost now , dun cry ad ok , be tough. Stick to wat u have decided.]
-
i Scare one day i will regret of my decision of letting him Go....
-
[There shud not b any regret. If u choose to together v him, in the end - u might say u r so regret that u dint end this r'ship last time- right? So , there is no conclusion for this.]
-
Luv is complicated , we met , we luv , we argue , we broke. Althought it is a 4 yrs relationship but it can end by any reason!! No feel , 3rd party , adverse personality, anything , anything that can be the reason!! So , cherish the moment when v ur luv one.

No comments:

Post a Comment